Introducing the ICETE Academy
Read more about the features and functions of the ICETE Academy.
How it works
Registration and Enrolment
This page provides an overview of the ICETE Academy registration and course enrolment process. The following diagram illustrates the steps in the process.
1. Apply and create an account
This is the first step in joining the ICETE Academy. You must:
2. Your application will need to be approved by the ICETE Academy administration. This may take up to one week, so please be patient. If you do not receive a reply after one week, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Once your registration has been approved, you will be notified and you can login into ICETE Academy with the username and password you have chosen.
4. Your name will be listed in the Associate ICETE Academy Fellows (AIAF) directory.
Imagine the ICETE Academy as a large building: the creation and approval of your account is what lets you into the building through the main doors.
2. Enrol in a course
With your registered account you can now ask to enrol in any of the courses in ICETE Academy site. You do not have to pay for individual courses, but you do need to self-enrol in each course following this simple procedure.
1. Browse courses and choose which course you would like to take (see more on choosing and taking courses here).
2. Click on the Click to Enter this Course button
If the ICETE Academy is a large building, enrolling in a course is like getting the door key to walk into a specific room.