Introducing the ICETE Academy
Read more about the features and functions of the ICETE Academy.
Who is involved
Although the ICETE Academy produces some courses of its own, most of the courses are provided through our global partner organisations. This is indeed the main strength of the ICETE Academy as it brings together global expertise and the experience of organisations that been offering training for years in many parts of the world. The partnership nature of the ICETE Academy also leaves room for the style, specialised focus and regional distinctive of each organisation.
Organisations that wish to become ICETE Academy partners, apply to the ICETE Academy Steering Committee and are accepted as course providers after careful vetting. This is done in order to ensure the maximum quality.
Parterning organisations normally:
- Provide course materials - usually drawn from the existing materials in their organisation.
- Provide the design and adaptation necessary for the ICETE Academy platform where they create their IA courses.
- Provide assessment criteria to recognise the learning and quantify it in hours of learning.
- Provide tutoring where necessary.
- There are no costs associated with being an ICETE Academy partner, but partner organisations normally purchase an Organisational Payment plan to enable their members to access all ICETE Academy courses.
The ICETE Academy is continually developing new partner relationships. If you are interested in becoming an ICETE Academy Partner, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the ICETE Academy Partnership Application Form.
An updated list of ICETE Academy partnering organisations can be found in the ICETE Academy Directory.