If you are exploring new ways to deliver theological education on mobile devices, this course is designed to help you to explore the foundations of instructional design through the lens of microlearning with a particular focus on mobile delivery.
Gnowbe.com has partnered with the ICETE Academy to offer their materials together with a generous scholarship that allows all ICETE Academy users to complete the MID101 Certification in Microlearning and Instructional Design (for free).
As you complete this course, you will understand how to apply the foundational principles of instructional design to your work, explore a few key content creation tools & tips that facilitate engaging learning experiences and learn how apply microlearning principles to designing a course on the Gnowbe platform..
- Introducing Instructional Design
- Influential learning theories
- The neuroscience of learning
- Transformative learning
- The ADDIE model
- The need for microlearning
- Why bite-sized is the right size
- Mobile-first design
- Intro to gamification
- Learning nudges
- Get certified: complete a Gnowbe session
This is a referral course that has been developed in partnership
with the materials offered through Gnowbe.com
This is a self-paced online course but you will be joining a cohort of other MID learners from around the world.
10 hours of learning
Accessing the course
1. Click on this weblink: https://www.gnowbe.com/
2. First, apply the 100% OFF promo code: LEARN4FREE
3. Next, enter your organizational email address
4. Lastly, click 'Pay Now'. Don't worry! Nothing
will be deducted from your account.
You will be given access to the following program:
• MID101: Microlearning Instructional Design
ICETE Academy points
You will need to complete the MID101 course on the Gnowbe platform, share about your learning in a discussion forum and unpload the Gnowbe completion certificate.
Course enrolment key