This is one of the seven, advanced-level courses in the D/OTEC series.
The specific competences developed in this course are:
- Can use a variety of D/OTE tools for assessment
- Can implement best practices in assessment feedback to D/OTE students
- Principles of defining and designing authentic assessments
- Example strategies for authentic assessments
- Reflect on your own teaching and apply principles to the assessment tasks you give to your students
This course is co-authored by (in alphabetic order) Jason Chen (Singapore), Pauline Golder (Australia), Bahjat Khader (Palestine), and Manal Mekhael (Egypt), with contributions from Diane Hockridge (Australia).
This is a self-paced online course.
3 hours of learning
ICETE Academy points
Course enrolment key